What to Bring to Court
Before you come to court, here are the things you should bring with you:
- Proper identification (driver's license, Texas ID, passport).
- Your copy of the citation.
- Appearance letter and/or court documents.
- Any receipts regarding your case (i.e., bond receipts, cash bail receipts, etc).
- Any documents which prove compliance with the judge's orders and/or sentencing.
- Method of payment (money order, credit card, cashier’s check, debit card).
- Do not use nicknames or an alias. Use the same spelling as listed on documents related to the case and ensure spelling on the documents is correct. If they are not, please advise the court.
- Provide the court with your current address.
- Appropriate dress is required. No obscene slogans on clothing, hats, or cell phones. Shirt and shoes are required.
If you fail to appear in court as ordered, the court will issue a warrant for your arrest and you can be jailed and/or fined. For more information, comments, or questions contact us at (254) 883-1450 Ext.244.