Please review the following guidelines prior to applying for employment with the City of Marlin:
- The City of Marlin accepts only fully completed applications when a specified notice of employment for a vacant position is posted.
- Resume submittals are strongly encouraged, but will not take the place of a completed application.
- All positions are open until filled. If no applicants are selected, the position may be re-posted.
- The City of Marlin will contact selected applicants for personal interview and corresponding testing for all applicable positions.
- If you wish to be considered for future employment opportunities, you must submit a new application for each position applied for.
- The City of Marlin is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Submitting an Application-
Applications can be submitted online by using the “Apply On-Line” section to the left of your screen.
You may also submit or obtain a paper Employment Application at City Hall:
Human Resources Department
101 Fortune Street
Marlin, Texas 76661
If you have any questions, you may call 254-883-1450 ext. 222.